OT - Ebay auction that has to be read!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#89286139&category 781
Auction has ended, and I'm in no way related to the post. Saw this on another newsgroup and thought the wreck has to see this.
Classic!!!
Does it come with everything in the picture? I especially liked the bottle of Miller Lite.
"Creamy Goodness" <creamy at agbf1942 dot com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#89286139&category 781

this is like a bad rerun seen it when fresh now it is everywhere including the oldtools list.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Hey Steve:

the

Man it has been a long time. business is not too bad. a but slow right now but that's always the case when I need money (G) for some reason the wife wants money to buy me something for my birthday friday (G)she asks me what I want I tell well it depends on how many sales this week (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
I know what you mean. Same way around here too. So how old are you gonna be?
-- Regards,
Joey Lowe
"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does. You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)
wrote:

strong
when I

for my

many

now I have to think about that. damm ran out of fingers and toes. (yelling at the wife to tell me how old I will be) she says 41.
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
This really is a truly hilarious listing; this guy can WRITE and is he pissed! Especially liked all the "additions" to the original description. Raise your hand if you've ever felt this way about a tool. Come on, now don't be shy...
"Creamy Goodness" <creamy at agbf1942 dot com> wrote in message

"Creamy Goodness" <creamy at agbf1942 dot com> wrote in message

They had an interview with the guy who had the auction on public radio this past Saturday, did anyone hear it? My son heard it and told me about it.
Scott