OT - Ebay auction that has to be read!

has ended, and I'm in no way related to the post. Saw this on another newsgroup and thought the wreck has to see this.

Classic!!!

Reply to
Creamy Goodness

Does it come with everything in the picture? I especially liked the bottle of Miller Lite.

> Auction has ended, and I'm in no way related to the post. Saw this on

Reply to
Jack Kerouac

This really is a truly hilarious listing; this guy can WRITE and is he pissed! Especially liked all the "additions" to the original description. Raise your hand if you've ever felt this way about a tool. Come on, now don't be shy...

Reply to
brad

this is like a bad rerun seen it when fresh now it is everywhere including the oldtools list.

Reply to
Steve Knight

Hey Steve:

Long time no see. Haven't had the chance to visit the rec in a looooong time! Those handplanes you sold me a few years back are still going strong by the way. How's business?

-- Regards,

Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does. You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

Reply to
Joey Lowe

Man it has been a long time. business is not too bad. a but slow right now but that's always the case when I need money (G) for some reason the wife wants money to buy me something for my birthday friday (G)she asks me what I want I tell well it depends on how many sales this week (G)

Reply to
Steve Knight

I know what you mean. Same way around here too. So how old are you gonna be?

-- Regards,

Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does. You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

Reply to
Joey Lowe

now I have to think about that. damm ran out of fingers and toes. (yelling at the wife to tell me how old I will be) she says 41.

Reply to
Steve Knight

They had an interview with the guy who had the auction on public radio this past Saturday, did anyone hear it? My son heard it and told me about it.

Scott

Reply to
vmtw