OT: Congrats - 50 Y.O.

As most of you know - Playboy mag is 50 years old today. "Hef" started it in 1953 and Marilyn Monroe was his first cover.

On a lesser note - when Hugh Hefner dies . . . will they bury him standing up so he can get some rest?

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

Nooooooooooooooo, I'm not gonna ask. Nahmie

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Go on Nahmie - ya know ya wanna! :-)

Jummy

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention. :-)

Jums (who honestly didn't know that - waaaay too young and not a collector.)

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

maybe they will burrie him in a bunny!!! lol george

Reply to
george

lol BUT..... this bunny has wings. george

ps.did ya git the email?

Reply to
george

I think you're confusing them Victoria's Secret gals with the bunnies Georgie! LOL!

Yup - I replied but apparently ya didn't get it.

Jums

Reply to
Jim Mc Namara

got 1 yesterday but norton said there was a virus attached. i did not recognise the address so i deleated it right away! a scan may be needed? i dont let outhouse open anything right away!!! lol. george

Reply to
george