OT: Congrats - 50 Y.O.

As most of you know - Playboy mag is 50 years old today. "Hef" started it in 1953 and Marilyn Monroe was his first cover.
On a lesser note - when Hugh Hefner dies . . . will they bury him standing up so he can get some rest?
Jums
--
"If you ain't Minwhackin' yer wood ~
Yer just whackin' it!"

Nooooooooooooooo, I'm not gonna ask. Nahmie
Go on Nahmie - ya know ya wanna! :-)
Jummy

it

I was wondering if anyone was paying attention. :-)
Jums (who honestly didn't know that - waaaay too young and not a collector.)

maybe they will burrie him in a bunny!!! lol george

lol BUT..... this bunny has wings. george
ps.did ya git the email?

I think you're confusing them Victoria's Secret gals with the bunnies Georgie! LOL!

Yup - I replied but apparently ya didn't get it.
Jums

got 1 yesterday but norton said there was a virus attached. i did not recognise the address so i deleated it right away! a scan may be needed? i dont let outhouse open anything right away!!! lol. george