OT: Bosch Rotary Hammer in Canada? 11236VS

I can buy these for about $200 US, but the are at least twice that in Canada. Any ideas for a supplier in Canada? I'd also like it yesterday. :-)
While the Canadian dollar is close to par with the US dollar, many importers and distributors in Canada have not made changes to the exchange rate they use to price goods for sale in Canada. This makes for healthy profits for these outfits. Canadians have long suffered from excessive price differences between US and Canada even when items are identical. The usual blame is Canadian taxes and shipping costs. But anyone who has imported their own materials find it is not that way, and can save bundles. Just avoid having UPS prepare the import papers and handle the brokerage as they are also involved in ripping off Canadians with excessive charges to clear customs.

I ended up buying the BIGGER tool for about half the price of a new one here. It wasn't $200 (don't tell), but I'll never have to buy another one.
I normally have stuff shipped USPS, but this one is coming UPS expedited. At least the brokerage s/b included that way.