One more use for your nail gun

Add this one to your list of many uses for your nail gun:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5299326.html
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

Nice misspelling in the headline - I guess the proofreader was going for the singular of 'specimen.'

Hey that is the Houston Chronicle, as long as there is print or pictures on the page that is good enough.

I guess "speciperson" would have been more politically correct.
B.
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:24:13 -0500, "Buddy Matlosz"

I do so hope there are complaints... 8-)
You can use them for fraud too <http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/7094258.stm That's unusual.
The fact he's done it _twice_ is bizarre.