one lathe for sale 2436 2hp

MOVEING SOON NO SHIPING MUST PICKUP THE LATHE The electronics contained in all our lathes are of the highest quality. We invested a lot of time and effort to find an inverter which would be extremely reliable, yet flexible enough to suit our needs. These Inverters are the very best we could find. THE inverters are AC electronic variable speed with ramp up/ramp down, forward/reverse, and dynamic braking. Power Requirements: 220 volt, Single Phase AC. Our Inverters are pre-programed ready for use. The drive package is fully electronic with speeds from 0 - 3000 RPM (forward or reverse). Lathes 2 HP, Excellent torque is available at as low as 30 RPM, with brute force available at as little as 100 RPM. Speed ranges are 70-700 / 190-1900 / 305-3050. Changing range is easy and can be completed in under one minute. Controls for this drive are mounted on a swinging pendant which can be moved to the headstock or tailstock for easy reach and clearance at all times.

Reply to
phil

Wow! You mean they're programmed before they're programmed? How is that possible? Seems to me, once you program something, it's programmed. The act of "pre" programming is programming, thus to do something before doing it is in fact doing it. Kind of like pre-drilling. You can't do it before you do it, because then it's already done.

And who's this "we" you're throwing around? Got a mouse in your pocket?

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Umm. Pre-programmed in this instance means that you the buyer will not have to program it. If you programmed it again, it would then be reprogrammed.

Reply to
Leon

I hope the user dosen't remove the code, then it would be deprogrammed.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Yeah then it could only be reprogrammed as opposed to preprogrammed.

Reply to
Leon

Damned cults.

Reply to