Okay I have no money but this is what I can and want to do

Page 3 of 3
What is "Plonk"? I really have to know before I can sleep tonight.

The past tense of "plink".
as in "ring, rang, rung",
it's "plink, plank, plonk".

A phrase uttered by individuals to make themselves feel better about their lack of normal sized penis.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wonky&rg
It's a real word. I couldn't believe it!
"Hey... I think your cap lock key is on.. "
."Hard to type after he lost those fingers to the crappy table saw with the wonky fence.".
Well, actually it was the Blade Guard that bit me.
Wonky? What the Hell is Wonky? Sounds like a word a friggin' teacher would use to try and sound cool.