Off Topic but I thought some of you would be amused by this.

(I also posted this on Woodcentral). Tonight the Texas Rangers made baseball history by scoring 30 runs against the Baltimore Orioles (30 to 3, this is not a typo). It was the first time in 110 years that a major league team did this. No steroid use was noted so maybe the record will stand (Heck it would stand regardless, but I digress.) Here's a link for your amusement.,0,6646655.story?coll l_tab01_layout
Enjoy, Marc