O/T: Next Year Uh- Oh!

Enjoy
Lew ======================================2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates parts of Asia.
2008 - Chinese year of the Horse - Equine Influenza decimates Australian racing.
2009 - Chinese year of the Pig - Swine Flu Pandemic kills hundreds of pigs and infects hundreds of people sometimes fatally around the globe.
2010 - Chinese year of the Cock - what could possibly go wrong? Uh Oh!!!

One of swine flu's side effects is the uncontrollable desire to fuck in the mud....

"Robatoy" wrote:
=====================================One of swine flu's side effects is the uncontrollable desire to fuck in the mud.... ===================================== Works for me.
Lew

B.
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Plays hell with your clam-digger, though.

Sure, Roba.. Blame it on the flu.. <snort>
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Nothing like a rainy day on the Baha, eh? <root>
On Wed, 27 May 2009 00:58:18 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

A global outbreak of smallcox?
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Folks, seems everybody was asleep at the switch since nobody caught the poetic license taken with the facts, but then that would have spoiled it IMHO.
Lew ======================================> 2007 - Chinese year of the Chicken - Bird Flu Pandemic devastates

2007 - Year of the Pig
2008 - Year of the Rat
2009 - Year of the Ox
2010 - Year of the Tiger
On Fri, 29 May 2009 00:32:17 GMT, "Lew Hodgett"

Mark