O/T: How I Learned To Mind My Own Business

Enjoy

Lew

------------------------------------------------ I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, And all the patients were shouting, '13....13....13.'

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on.....

Some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick!

Then they all started shouting '14....14....14'...

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

OK Lew, you've posted a bunch of these, and most just aren't my humor.

That one got me. I laughed my butt off. Told the boys on the job today, and they did, too.

They will be looking for pranks to pull on each other so they can start their own chant.

Good one!

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

That one got me. I laughed my butt off.

The first time I heard this one I kicked a slat out of my cradle: however, hadn't heard it in a long time and it had the same effect on me.

Have a 90+ year old cousin who is my source of most of these O/T tales.

Some are better than others.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Your younger cousin, right? :)

Reply to
CW

At approximately the same spot, a gentleman had a flat tire. He jacked up his car and took off the wheelnuts, put them into the hubcap while he changed the wheel. When the new wheel was in place, he reached for the wheelnuts and accidentally knocked the contents of the hubcap into a sewer grate watching in horror as all the nuts went down the drain, out of reach. Not knowing what to do, he sat down on the sidewalk in despair when a voice from the other side of the mental hospital's fence said: "take one nut off each of the other wheels and mount the new spare with only three nuts, it will be safe enough to get you to a garage for more nuts." The gentle man was ever so grateful and asked the patient: "That was a brilliant suggestion, what on earth are you possibly doing in this institution?" The patient replied: "I am crazy, not stupid!"

Reply to
Robatoy