O/T: 06/06/1944

How funny are you? You don't travel much but Freedom in America has disappeared! Only an utter moron wouldn't realize that "a nation of Peace" as Bush loves to claim, has been at War my whole live, Outright conflicts Korea, Vietnam, the Cold War and inbetween more covert wars then anyone can imagine. EVERYDAY for MORE THEN 50 YEARS wasted on WAR?
You lack any knowledge whatsoever....We didn't fight for that "idea" in 1776, we fought against tax's. yet imposed a far greater tax to fund the Revolutionary War. One of the great causes of the War was the fact the British failed to protect the citizens (especially from PA. from Indian attacks) we demanded action and the fact is the Brtitish weren't as blood thirsty or as greedy as the Americans were.
I hate to inform you, but you can travel to most countries and have a higher level and more protected freedom of speech then you do in America!
and your ignorance only proves that America will repeat it's mistakes over and over regardless of the cost of lives!

He's not as funny as you.
yeah BARRY you're the sharp one eh?
See what's even funnier is that you thought you'd be really reall clever and post like you have....and really in all honesty since you add nothing it's apparent your just jerking yourself off at how clever you think you are.....and all you get is sticky fingers and a crusty T shirt your mom is forced to wash! Laugh on joke boy and then wash your hands

I prefer unscented baby wipes.
I guess you did learn something!

Tomorrow, I'll be exercising my lack of freedom by flying the Hudson River corridor, from the I-84 bridge, down the NJ side, past Alpine Towers, around "The Lady", and back up the Manhattan side of the river. I'll do all ~ 900 feet above the ground, with a few passengers to enjoy the view.
My trip around the Lady will be between 3 and 3:30 PM.
Don't forget to wave. <G>
If you wave hard enough, I'll rock the wings over the giant clock near Ellis Island!
We can meet you @ Teterboro or Westchester for lunch, too.
WOW a pilot I'm really impressed.....BWAHAHAHAAA Gee just pat yourself on the back again and again. I hate to tell you the last thing I did on my GI Bill was flight school. Used to fly out of Solberg! Just not the same without the Towers! I don't fly anymore just not that much fun........but have fun kiddo~
I really don't want to meet you, I possibly think less of you then you do of yourself. You really have some issues to boast and brag as you do what do they consider that lack of self esteem?
What next you're a war hero and Vietnam Vet too!

N51? Cool!
Do you know Jerry? He participates here on occasion and lives near that field. Jerry bought a DJ-20 from one of my local wood dealers.
I'm Sorry B A R R Y, but I'm full up on buddies! Have a good flight, but work on them issues ya hear!

Sorry you'll miss our lunch!
B A R R Y wrote:

He's such an angry liberal! About the only thing he's happy about it hating Bush.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Wasn't Bush a pilot, too? <G>
B A R R Y wrote:

Yes, yes he was, but I believe it was exposed by George Soros and Moveoff.org, not a very good one. :)
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

Hello there,

The population of earth is about 6,000,000,000, NA is about 300,000,000.
I would say the US is more free than about 80% of the planet.
Unless you think China, India, Africa, SA or Russia is more free.
David.
Well David I've been to the top 3..... Have you? FYI: Actually America rates 27th.

So you diagree with my statement?

David
On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 19:15:03 -0400, "David F. Eisan"
David,
How's your AWESOME remodel going?
Barry,

I built cabinets for the garage so I have a place for my tools other than the floor. I also just finished restoring a Rockwell disk/belt sander about 15 minutes ago. I will be starting on a pair of vanities next. Pics to follow...
Take care,
David.
P.S. I also just converted a Wadkin mortiser to single phase, I am just trying to figure how to get it home from work....