Norm Abrams .........

I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker, trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ . Just curious . Thanks

Live long & prosper , Michael Lane

=A0=A0 =A0=A0

Reply to
Blockade Runner

The rights to some of the designs and production of shows, tutorials, product endorsements. show appearances, speaking engagements etc... I'd say he's worth a few hundred dollars... maybe even a thousand. . . . . . I keed...

Reply to
Robatoy

Norm doesn't own the shows, Time Warner does. I assume he gets a payroll check for his time on This Old House. PBS "stars" are paid WAY less than network or cable stars. I'd assume that he's in the neighborhood of about $10 million. Perhaps even less.

MJ

Reply to
mjmwallace

I think about 20 or 30 bucks on DVD.

RicodJour

Who is Norm Abrams? There is a different Norm though, that does carpentry and woodworking.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Pick, pick, pick. Norm Abrams rolls off the tongue easier than Norm Abram.

Reply to
Upscale

He wants to pull his finger out and do some bloody work!

Reply to
David Paste

That's harsh.

sam

? "WW" wrote in ...

Norm too? I saw Bob Vila peddling that crap, along with the second fiddle guy from Tool Time. We all have a price, I guess.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Weren't we just talking about what a kind and gentle newsgroup this is?

RonB :o)

Reply to
RonB

MY BAD. I meant Bob Villa. Sometimes I am brain dead. WW

Reply to
WW

does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .

I think he has enough dough to keep him dressed in the best plaid flannel money can buy for quite some time to come. =A0

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Live long & prosper , Michael Lane

I am sure his wife knows. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

The first and second wife?

MJ

Reply to
mjmwallace

Norm's corpse can be reduced to the same handful of chemicals and minerals as the rest of us, estimated value =3D $1.50.

Reply to
Ferd Farkel

I bet you he has gold fillings. And if you parted him out while he was still alive you could get a lot for his kidneys and such.

RicodJour