Norm Abrams .........

I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker, trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ . Just curious . Thanks
Live long & prosper , Michael Lane

Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 15, 10:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Blockade Runner) wrote:

The rights to some of the designs and production of shows, tutorials, product endorsements. show appearances, speaking engagements etc... I'd say he's worth a few hundred dollars... maybe even a thousand. . . . . . I keed...
Add pictures here
✖

Norm doesn't own the shows, Time Warner does. I assume he gets a payroll check for his time on This Old House. PBS "stars" are paid WAY less than network or cable stars. I'd assume that he's in the neighborhood of about $10 million. Perhaps even less.
MJ
Add pictures here
✖

He wants to pull his finger out and do some bloody work!
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 15, 10:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Blockade Runner) wrote:

I think about 20 or 30 bucks on DVD.
✖
?

Who is Norm Abrams? There is a different Norm though, that does carpentry and woodworking.
Add pictures here
✖

Pick, pick, pick. Norm Abrams rolls off the tongue easier than Norm Abram.
Add pictures here
✖
wrote in message

Add pictures here
✖
?

Norm too? I saw Bob Vila peddling that crap, along with the second fiddle guy from Tool Time. We all have a price, I guess.
Add pictures here
✖
wrote in

MY BAD. I meant Bob Villa. Sometimes I am brain dead. WW

Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@snetnospam.net says...

That's harsh.
✖

Weren't we just talking about what a kind and gentle newsgroup this is?
RonB :o)
Add pictures here
✖
does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ .

I think he has enough dough to keep him dressed in the best plaid flannel money can buy for quite some time to come.
Add pictures here
✖
I usually lurk, have been for long time, am not very good wood worker, trasher be better name, I could cut twice & still be to short . But what I was wondering, does anybody have any idea what Norn is worth $$$$$$ . Just curious . Thanks
Live long & prosper , Michael Lane
I am sure his wife knows. ;~)
Add pictures here
✖

The first and second wife?
MJ
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 15, 10:37 am, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Blockade Runner) wrote:

Norm's corpse can be reduced to the same handful of chemicals and minerals as the rest of us, estimated value = $1.50.
Add pictures here
✖

I bet you he has gold fillings. And if you parted him out while he was still alive you could get a lot for his kidneys and such.
✖