"Nibs" and raised grain

Page 2 of 2
On 10/26/2011 9:30 AM, Dave wrote:

Great for wiping down appliances, and counter tops, they don't leave streaks. I use "2" 16x16 towels to dry my pick-up after I wash it.
Bona floor products uses a micro fiber towel on their mops. I saw just the mop at a trade show and water was being used as the solvent, saw the guy open an Ozarka bottle of water, take a drink out of it and then pour a bit on a heel scuff mark on tile. The water and the microfiber towel took the mark up. With stubborn marks I simply stand on the mop and rub with my foot.
They also work as a great sponge, I now soak up the bottom of a toilet tank with a micro fiber towel when replacing the valve assembly.
Good for dusting and as you have seen cleaning and or drying your glasses.

I use a squeegee, beach towel, and chamois on my pickup.

I really like a mop which can do that.

I find mopping the floor easier in most cases. In my carpeted master bath, I think those would be a boon.

Ditto.
-- Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace. -- Robert J. Sawyer
On 10/26/2011 3:20 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

I used too but not any more!

But you have to drench the mop and a mop is more expensive.

Not when you are doing it for a customer.