New Year's Resolution

I will remember where I laid down my pencil. I will remember where I laid down my pencil. I will remember where I laid down my pencil.

Reply to
KIMOSABE

TEST TIME!!! Where's the fookin' pencil? :-)

Reply to
jo4hn

I conquered that!

There are at least 50 pencils scattered around the shop, and a sharpener on my apron...

Reply to
B A R R Y

Me, too.. Ordered 3 dozen bright red ones from harbor freight and scattered them all over the shop.. Several have small magnets glued to them and hang on tools..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

I went almost as good as that. Bought 2-12 packs of Lee Valley mechanical pencils and two sets of spring loaded, magnetic pen and pencil holders.

Reply to
Upscale

LOL. I can certainly relate to this topic, but pencils are not my primary problem. Before I can write or mark anything, I have to locate my reading glasses, again.

I've expanded on this misplaced tool (reading glasses, included) theme, also, by having duplicate sets of common tools in each the different work areas: Lathe shop, old woodshop, new woodshop, upholstery shop and in the truck.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

My new years resolution is to no longer make new years resolutions.

Reply to
SBH

That was last years' resolution. This years resolution is to buy extra pencils, have them laying around the shop next to tools and watch them mysteriously disappear.

Reply to
Phisherman

Get a pair of Croquies available at sporting good stores.

Designed for sailors an skiers.

When your glasses Cost $500/pair, having them go overboard when you lest expect it is not funny Magee.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Buy the largest box of pencils available...

Stand in shop door and begin throwing pencils until box is empty.

Do this m> I will remember where I laid down my pencil.

Reply to
Pat Barber