New Year's Resolution

I will remember where I laid down my pencil. I will remember where I laid down my pencil. I will remember where I laid down my pencil.
KIMOSABE wrote:

Where's the fookin' pencil?     :-)
KIMOSABE wrote:

I conquered that!
There are at least 50 pencils scattered around the shop, and a sharpener on my apron...

Me, too.. Ordered 3 dozen bright red ones from harbor freight and scattered them all over the shop.. Several have small magnets glued to them and hang on tools..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

I went almost as good as that. Bought 2-12 packs of Lee Valley mechanical pencils and two sets of spring loaded, magnetic pen and pencil holders.
LOL. I can certainly relate to this topic, but pencils are not my primary problem. Before I can write or mark anything, I have to locate my reading glasses, again.
I've expanded on this misplaced tool (reading glasses, included) theme, also, by having duplicate sets of common tools in each the different work areas: Lathe shop, old woodshop, new woodshop, upholstery shop and in the truck.
Sonny
"Sonny" wrote:

Get a pair of Croquies available at sporting good stores.
Designed for sailors an skiers.
When your glasses Cost $500/pair, having them go overboard when you lest expect it is not funny Magee.
Lew

My new years resolution is to no longer make new years resolutions.
On Thu, 1 Jan 2009 08:31:00 -0800 (PST), KIMOSABE

That was last years' resolution. This years resolution is to buy extra pencils, have them laying around the shop next to tools and watch them mysteriously disappear.
Buy the largest box of pencils available...
Stand in shop door and begin throwing pencils until box is empty.
Do this monthly.