New Freud 8" dial-a width dado on Ebay

bought this a few months ago to use with my new Sawstop cabinet saw. Unfortunately, I cannot use it b/c it is a little bigger than the advertised

8". It fits, but I have to do major adjustments everytime I change blades.

I just bought a Forrest Dado King set and it fits perfectly.

Reply to
Steve Thayer

I was going to buy that one. Thank you for saving me grief. I'll look for the Forrest instead.

Devon

Reply to
Devon Miller