New Freud 8" dial-a width dado on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemu89208613
I bought this a few months ago to use with my new Sawstop cabinet saw. Unfortunately, I cannot use it b/c it is a little bigger than the advertised 8". It fits, but I have to do major adjustments everytime I change blades.
I just bought a Forrest Dado King set and it fits perfectly.
I was going to buy that one. Thank you for saving me grief. I'll look for the Forrest instead.
Devon