Need recommendations for scroll saw blades

I'm getting my new scroll saw and I'll practice with standard blades to get the technique down. Eventually, I'd like to do some very detailed work.
What's a good place to buy high quality blades?
Jack
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net wrote:

Any place that sells Olson's Precision Ground Teeth (PGT) scroll saw blades.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" <"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net"> wrote in message

http://www.mikesworkshop.com/