Need furniture crafstman to relocate to Bakersfield for partnership

see more info at http://superphonics.com/Legacyhome.html
No investment funds required other than tools and start up materials. I will advertise and obtain clients. Rent-free room is available in mansion-like home where shop is located - for ideal candidate. See link above.
Traci

I went to the site, where are the pics of the mansion-like home?
Leon responds:

I went to the site, too. The deal sounds even less appealing then. Her idea of non-investment includes a shop full of tools and a whole mess of wood and other materials. I guess that doesn't count if you get a free bedroom and help with publicity and advertising.
The woodworker gets the risk. She gets an occupant for an empty room.
Charlie Self "When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary." Thomas Paine

ROTFLMAO No kidding. She is apparently looking for a modern day slave that will benefit by being allowed to live in a room of a "mansion-like" home.

On 22 Oct 2004 22:27:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net wrote:

A one-acre mansion, eh? Must be spoiled here in the midwest- my parent's shanty is on two and a half...

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:37:02 -0500, Prometheus

and likely surrounded by other one acre mansions.
like those neighbors are gonna let you have a woodshop in your backyard....