need a good hardware website

Hello all
I need to find an online website that sells screw shafts and barrel nuts they will go through and some kind of handle that fits on them, a good place that sells all kinds of useable accessory hardware for carpentry, search terms come-up with far too many variables, anyone know?
Alex
Hello AArd,
McMaster-Carr: http://www.mcmaster.com /
--

Greg

"AArDvarK" < snipped-for-privacy@yourprob.com> wrote in message
www.reidtool.com is where I get a lot of hardware.

and barrel nuts

them, a good

for carpentry,

know?
Thanks guys but those two sites just don't have anything consistant. with my needs except for threaded bar stock, though lots of stuff in stock. No barrel nuts and no proper handles. Thanks for the links.
Alex

Alex,
did you use the search feature at McMaster-Carr? I came up with 2 pages of barrel nuts and a shedload of handles. Maybe an email to them will provide some assistance.
good luck,
Greg

Cool thanks, I will look and search closer. I guess my savvy is slinking off into the shadows these days. I have no excuse. I used to be able to search the web so well I could find a specific termite living in a specific dirt castle, if I needed to of course...
Alex

http://www.thomasregisterdirectory.com/nuts/barrel_nuts_0059572_1.html