My Unisaw Shade

I went by one of my favorite dumpsters yesterday and dug out two perfectly good patio umbrellas(along with some other treasures). I went back today and found the poles. I built the base using a 5 gal bucket filled with concrete. Now I can work with my equipment out in the blazing sun and with a little drizzle(like now with Dennis passing through.)
http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/saw-shadebig.jpg
Larry
--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

Good goin' Larry. A little creativity goes a long ways when recycling things.
Where are the lawn chairs and iced tea? ;)

{Just kidding! :) }
--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland
If we are getting into off topic gloats...

Remember:
He who hesitates shall inherit the Earth.
Wes Stewart wrote:

jo4hn wrote:

Or, "If at first you don't succeed, forget skydiving!" Tom

A hand in the bush is worth two birds!!
Wood Butcher wrote:

As told to me by an old time electrical contractor customer of mine.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ A push in the hand is worth two in the bush,
except if in yonder bush,
A fair maiden should stand.
Then a push in the bush,
is worth two in the hand.
Burma Shave.
Lew
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:58:24 -0700, the opaque "Wood Butcher"

A tit in the mouth is worth two in the hand.
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? - http://diversify.com Full Service Web Application Programming

My, Oh, My!! I just wanted to share something I had made and my sharing has evolved into a discussion oral sex.... I must be more careful next time.
Larry(not the 'c' less one)

Cartoon strip Baby Blues today shows mother telling infant that is breast feeding "I wish you wouldn't talk with your mouth full!", timely.
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:06:49 -0400, Doug Warner

Lawrence L'Hote (in PKTAe.147389$x96.94861@attbi_s72) said:

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/saw-shadebig.jpg
It's a *Unishade*! :-)