My digits

1- table saw 1995 cross cut. 2- band saw 1995 distracted. 3- router table no guard 1996. only 6 1/2 left to go.
You braggin? Keep'em in an old pickle jar with formaldehyde in the shop to remind yourself or what?
1- table saw 1995 cross cut. 2- band saw 1995 distracted. 3- router table no guard 1996. only 6 1/2 left to go.
Knothead wrote:

I guess! Lose one and I'd be giving it (what I was doing in the shop) some real serious thought. Twice? In the same year? Start looking at stamp collecting and damn the paper cuts!<g>

Hmm -
2 more, and you're gonna have trouble countin' how many are missing... the good news is - you'll always be able to count how many are left.....
Rob