must sell jet tools (all new)

must sell due to stroke. all brand new (never even pluged in to power) jet table saw JWCS-10a with 52" bessimeyer fence in the box table top mat'l. 240 ac motor
jet jointer jj-8cs
jet 18" band saw with 3 blades (still on pallet) jwbs18
paid $3750 prefer not to separate, but will for extra $ make offer must sell !!! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com michel (954)428-3490 any time for details
I emailed you once before with no reply if you don't get my email please email me so we can discuss this....

tried to reply but yer box is stuft !!! michel please guys, i goota sell this stuff !!!