Mounting Photos to wood

I am making a clock with a photo as the center. Is there a special way to mount the photo to the wood that won't hurt the photo?
Also, can I seal the whole clock with polyurethane or would that destroy the picture?
Thanks
Fri, Aug 1, 2003, 2:26pm (EDT-3) jennifer snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jen) wants to know: I am making a clock with a photo as the center. Is there a special way to mount the photo to the wood that won't hurt the photo? Also, can I seal the whole clock with polyurethane or would that destroy the picture?
Never did photos, but paper labels, no prob. Titebond II. Try an old photo and scrap wood.
Dunno why not, I've used poly over a label, worked fine. Will again.
JOAT Everything happens for a reason, except possibly football. - Lu-Tze
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html