mortise and tenon railing

I need about forty feet of mortise and tenon railing. Rails 3-4" and spindles 2" plus or minus. Four sections 10 feet plus or minus. Would like them to be smoothed a little, but not totally sanded. Some bark left. Height about 30". Semi rough. Would like some preservative treatment, or instructions on how to do on my end if they don't want to ship treated posts.

Anyone up to some Christmas money side work in the Las Vegas area? Will consider shipping if not too far a distance. Cabin is in Cedar City, Utah. Would ship to Las Vegas unless you are in Cedar or St. George area, and I can pick up.

Or, can you send me to a site? Tried Googling, but got no responses. Guess they don't want small jobs.

Answer here or e mail me and remove one of the "t" s in desertttraveler. Should have two t's.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB