Morning all, looking for plans for a "Convertible Wooden Chair"

I found a picture of it in a old magazine, but the picture is real grainy and almost impossible to see any real details. The chair back and half of the seat fold over (towards the front) to become a stepstool. I did a search on google and had no luck ( lots of wooden chairs and even a few mustangs showed up in the search).

Thanks all Bill

Reply to
Bill Becker

On 08 Oct 2003, Bill Becker spake unto rec.woodworking:

Doing a Google Image search on "library chair" gets you here in a hurry:

about 2/3 of the way down the page.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Cramer

Thanks Scott, yep thats the chair I'm looking for, didn't know it was called a library chair.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Becker