MLCS Fast Joint Precision Joinery System

Rather than hijack Mike's thread on the MLCS Dovetail Jig, thought I'd start my own - anyone have any experience / thoughts on the MLCS Fast Joint Precision Joinery System?

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/smarthtml/pages/fast_joint_system.html Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template sets). Video is well done, seems to be a fairly straightforward process.
TIA
Matt
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:42:59 -0700, Matt wrote:

IIRC, there was a similar system out a few years ago. I think it came from Australia.

Looks to be about the same as The Router Workshop guys used. Oak Park still sells it.