MLCS Fast Joint Precision Joinery System

Rather than hijack Mike's thread on the MLCS Dovetail Jig, thought I'd start my own - anyone have any experience / thoughts on the MLCS Fast Joint Precision Joinery System?

interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template sets). Video is well done, seems to be a fairly straightforward process.

TIA

Matt

Reply to
Matt

IIRC, there was a similar system out a few years ago. I think it came from Australia.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

> Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template

Looks to be about the same as The Router Workshop guys used. Oak Park still sells it.

Reply to
CW

>>> Looks interesting (though I'm not too wild about some of the template

Seems to be - thanks for the tip!

Reply to
Matt