Miter - searching for a simple one

Anyone remember an online supllier of cheap miters? I need an adjustable one that will go in my tablesaw slot. Cheap means under 35 usd. Thx!

Reply to
Max63

Last two auctions I have been to had boxes of crap go for $5 that contained miters. In fact, I bought a BOC last year that had a miter in it, but it is only

5/8". But if you want it, it is yours for $8. You can put a 3/4" wood runner on it easily enough.
Reply to
Toller