MINIMALIST ROUTER TABLE

Crap. Started out looking for some info about outboard motors. Got sucked into lahes, tool chests, and now apparently router tables. Google is great. But, I need to get back to my own stuff, rather than posting all these plans. I'm not sure if I've posted this before, or not. I prefer just one-time postings, even tho I do repost at times. But, I don't think I've reposted more than 1 or 200. I don't keep track.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T

Ayuh. Seems those searches just take on a life of their own. Now that router table reminds me of one I used while working for a private school. Used solid maple to stiffen the hardoard and make the fence. Course we were using what we had. Oriented the fence parallel to the RAS table it was clamped to. Worked great and didn't take up much storage space.

D. Mo

Reply to
D. Mo