Mini Bench

Hello All,
I recently read an article about a bench top Mini Bench with plans for build. For the life of me, I can't find the magazine it was in!
Do any of you know the article I'm refering to and which magazine and issue it is in?
thanks!
It was in the latest Fine Woodworking, written by Jeff Miller.
jlc

Hello All,
New to the group, hi again.
I recently read in a wood working magazine about a mini bench that you would clamp onto your main bench. I don't remember which magazine the article was in, but it was last month's issue.
Do any of you know the article I'm talking about and which magazine it was in???? I want to make this little bench and am going bonkers trying to find the article...
Thanks!
weezer wrote:

FWW, current issue.
I built one last week!
I'd been meaning to do something to raise the height of fine work, and the mini-bench fit the bill perfectly.
Barry