Merry Christmas ! and thanks......

I just want to wish everyone on the REC happy holiday (in any appropriate manner) and thank you all for providing so much valuable knowledge to this great and very helpful group. I have been pretty quiey for the last year, but I have been restoring/remodeling a nice 1920'ish American four square home abot 8 miles out of the Chicago loop. I plan on sending a few pics of it later on. I have been lurking the REC on a regular basis and wantes to say that although I have not contributed very much, I have been keeping up with most of what has been contributed. Thank you for that ! I hope '06 is one of the best years ever for all of us ! Merry Christmas ! Thank you!
I will ditto that ....Merry Christmas ........mike hide

Back at you!
Couldn't have expressed those sentiments better myself, Matt
Thank you.
Let me chime in as another Chi-towner, Merry Christmas to all!!!
Matt Zack wrote:

Matt Zack wrote:

And whilst listening to Chuck Cecil's Christmas show in the cold but dry mountains of southern Californy, I wish you all the best of Christmas and the best new years ever. Peace, love and joy to all.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Merry Christmas to you as well! Merry Christmas to everyone else in the wreck too!
R.C.

Of course, up here in Canada we celebrate Thanksgiving, our football championship game and Christmas before the Yanks, but best of the season to everyone nonetheless!
Top posted for no particular reason ('cept cussedness;<)
Thank goodness there are those differences in the world... It would be boring as He-- otherwise! Happy Holidays anyway! Tom

<snip>
AMEN! Generally speaking this IS one of the better places in Cyberspace to hang around. Don't be afraid to jump in and spread the "wealth" of your knowledge! Tom
Matt Zack wrote:

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well, Matt.
And to everyone else on wRECk.woodworking. Thanks as well for all the good tips, laughs and comraderie.
-jj
--
Remove BOB to email me