MD/DC/VA: looking for Western Red Cedar or equivalent

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.
Thanks, Tim
Have you tried Vienna Hardwoods?
Steve

I don't see it listed but they often have stuff that's not on the website at "World of Hardwoods: They're on the south side of BWI
http://www.world-of-hardwoods.com/domesticprices.html
Do a bit of searching here http://www.woodfinder.com/ and you'll likely find what you seek.
Allen Catonsville, MD
Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Try http://www.colonialhardwoods.com
--
Donnie Vazquez
Sunderland, MD

It asks for a username and password to access the website.
Tim
Tim Sauerwein wrote:

Splorf! It doesn't eve let you access a page to register with them.
Great marketing! I wonder how much they paid the idiot who set up their website?
--

FF

snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net wrote:

I Googled them and then went to the Google cached web page to see what they had. It's likely down because what was there really sucked :) Allen
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:17:21 -0400, Tim Sauerwein

I have purchased nice WRC from F Scott Jay in Millersville, MD. It's across Rt 3/I-97 from Police/Fire HQ. Big Daddy