Maybe OT, Maybe Not - Cub Scout Projects

http://www.wtsmith.com/rt/projects.html
On 22 Aug, 01:46, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

What are the odds that I'd be posting this link twice in one day?
http://familyfun.go.com/Resources/picnictable.pdf
Wed, Aug 22, 2007, 7:45am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net (DerbyDad03) doth query: What are the odds that I'd be posting this link twice in one day?
Dunno, only saw the one. But here's another. http://www.scouters.us/table.html