Material for shed floor

Hi,
I read that many people use plywood for shed floor. I', just wondering could i use particle boards for flooring? This will be put on top of the CDX plywood bottom.
Eric.
Eric asks:

You CAN use anything you want. Particleboad, though, is generally too soft for a finish floor.
Charlie Self
"The income tax has made liars out of more Americans than golf." Will Rogers
On 6 Oct 2003 23:47:24 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net (Eric) wrote:

This is common in Europe. It's often done in loft / attic spaces, where the boards come as 3 to a square metre (so you can pass them through a small hatch) and have ready-machined interlocking edges.
However:
The chipboard (for normal use) is a heavier flooring grade. and the standard stuff is only for attics, to stop you putting a foot through the ceiling.
It doesn't last 5 minutes if there's the slightest bit of damp around.
don't use particle board. use ply or Sturdifloor (thick ply).
dave
Eric wrote:

I consider FL a fairly extreme environment. Heat, humidity, rain, and lots of termites. My shed came with a pressure treated 1x6 T&G flooring. It's now 11 or 12 years old and still looks great. When/if it ever fails, I'll likely use the same material again. I've used plywood in previous sheds (not PT), and I'd only get a few years before the moisture and bugs would tear it up.
Robert