Marketing type question

Sorry if this is a double post, my ISP seems to be off on a protest or ?? and my "regular" postings aren't showing up.

I'm looking into the possibility of a business building 9' and 12' "clinker-built" (lapstrake) boats. the 9' is a simple row boat (yacht tender) but the 12' is oar, sail or inboard powered. Construction is VG red cedar over oak ribs, mahogany transom/gunwales etc. Any one have any idea as to the market for these and what price range they typically are found in?

Still in research stage on this but it's getting legs.....any input/experience appreciated.

Thx Rob

Rob Stokes