Marble Machine

You gotta see this:
http://woodgears.ca/schulteiss/index.html
Goto the bottom of the page and watch the video. I'm going to see if I can make one this afternoon <g>
--
www.garagewoodworks.com

This afternoon, eh?
That is flat wild and wonderful and it's not even West Virginia. I've seen a bunch of marble "feeders" before, but never anything approaching that one.
Thanks for showing it.

That was amazing, i need one to add to my collection of 24 machines, how long do u think it would take to make? William Swinehart World Gift Shoppes http://www.worldgiftshoppes.com

That was amazing, i need one to add to my collection of 24 machines, how long do u think it would take to make? William Swinehart World Gift Shoppes ************************************************************
What is amazing is that you asked where to buy a used table saw and yet here you state you have a collection of 24 machines. you aren't just trying to advertise your gift shop web site are you? Some sleazy people do things like that, but you're not one of them are you?

I thought he meant a collection of Marble Machines.

I have 24 marble machines i dont make them, but would like to try