Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 - well cared for until it got tipped over in a recent move and took some damage. I now have the parts to reassemble, and have found online schematics courtesy of the Sears website. I am concerned with the procedure of balancing and aligning the machine though. Does anyone have the original users manual in a downloadable or faxable format?

Thanks in advance -

chipc

Reply to
Chip Chabot

Emerson should provide one for free if you call them up. Also maybe can get a free blade guard retrofit if yours qualifies.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Very common and popular RAS -- there are manuals in PDF format on OWWM.com -- my 113.29411 manual is there, as is one for your 113.29410 -- they are the same except for the base. Here is a link:

Ken Vaughn

Reply to
jo4hn

Send an Email to: snipped-for-privacy@ridgidwoodworking.com Tell them the exact model number of your machine. Include your full mailing address. Request a copy of the manual.