Manual for Craftsman RAS 113.29410

I have a well used and cared for Craftsman RAS Model # 113.29410 - well cared for until it got tipped over in a recent move and took some damage. I now have the parts to reassemble, and have found online schematics courtesy of the Sears website. I am concerned with the procedure of balancing and aligning the machine though. Does anyone have the original users manual in a downloadable or faxable format?
Thanks in advance -
chipc
Emerson should provide one for free if you call them up. Also maybe can get a free blade guard retrofit if yours qualifies.
GTO(John)

Very common and popular RAS -- there are manuals in PDF format on OWWM.com -- my 113.29411 manual is there, as is one for your 113.29410 -- they are the same except for the base. Here is a link:
http://www.owwm.com/Craftsman/catalogs.asp
--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65 /