Makita 3612 Router

Hi,

I know this may be a stupid question however I cant seem to find an on/off switch for mounting the 3612 in a table. I have used the normal on on/off switch on the grip however can't get this to stay locked on. In the manual is shows a on/off switch however I cannot find this anywhere. Many thanks in advance

Reply to
Russ

I have a 3612br. The switch on it is one off, not momentary. Which specific model do you have?

Reply to
Upscale