Making bench dogs for less than 1$

Page 2 of 2

Well, it also says if you are live in a community that has a street cleaner that uses steel wire! I don't live in such an area.
That said, I like the idea of a wiper blade.
And, yes, I did notice the Wonder Pup! It was pretty ironic that he used one of those to build his bench dog.

Fish tape.

I was doing okay until I got to the part about, "Drill a whole...." A whole what?
I bought some aluminum bench dogs years ago, cost a few bucks each. When something is that cheap it's hard to get motivated about making some, it's not like $15 Veritas dogs are the only game in town.