Make-up counter stool

I am back on the a.b.p.w. group and posted 3 pics of a quilted maple veneer and walnut stool that I designed with Sketchup and built for a customers wife. He thought she needed something prettier to sit on while making herself beautiful.
Anyway I cut the quilted maple veneer from table leg stock on my Laguna band saw using the Laguna Resaw King blade. The cut was smooth enough that I went straight to the glue up with no prep sanding. The aprons are attached to the legs with 2 Dominos, 8 mm x 50 mm Domino tennons on each end, 16 in all.
Four coats of Lawrence McFadden Gel Varnish for the finish.
Have a look, Thanks
Leon

You bastard.
Nice work.
-Kevin

Yuh think?

Thank you

Is that a triple drive by? - 1. beautiful work 2. Laguna BS 3. Domino

I guess it is.... the Domino is about 2 years old, the Laguna about 3 years old and I still love'em. Thank you.

Congrats Leon. I love the quilted maple, the walnut trim and the overall look of the stool. The gift will be much appreciated. Wimmin go for this sort of thing.
Also, a big good on ya for gettin' back onto apbw!!

Thank you Lee, and it's costing me, I think, $3 per month to get back on.
OK,,,,,, It's "Tiger" Maple not quilted. Doh!