MAC compatable CAD software?

Does anyone know of any BASIC CAD software for the Mac platform. I would like the software for simply drawing out wood projects. Nothing fancy... no need for 3D rendering (nice though).
Help?
Brandt

CADintosh is a 2D-CAD program for technical and architectural drawings.
From the Graphics Converter folks. About $33.
http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/cadintosh.htm
--
Due to SPAM filtering, please add NOSPAM
to email subject to improve your chances

I've been using MacDraft for many years. It's fairly powerful and easy to use, if a bit pricy. www.macdraft.com.
brandt wrote:

Brandt, I sent you a msg to the address above. In essence, I am running a Mac G4 with dual 450, and use CADintosh PPC and Canvas 3.0.2 . If your address above is not your correct address, send me a message to my correct address above and we can get rolling.
Regards, Hoyt Weathers Trinity, Alabama

These will all work well
HighDesign iDraw Vectorworks ($$$$$$$$$) Design Intuition Canvas CADintosh
RonMan
The Alaskan wrote:

It's big bucks but add Ashlar-Vellum to the list.

--
--John
J. Clarke wrote:

pricy, but perfect for basic stuff.
-Bruce
BruceR wrote:

How about under $30 US?
Try finding a copy of SuperPaint - v3.5 or later (think it only went to 4.0 before Adobe bought them out and shelved it because it competed with and was much easier to use than illustrator. Works up to but not including Mac OS X.
Here's one on e-bay for $16.95+ $6 S&H. item no. 2755765952 (all one line so watch the line wrap) http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 075&item'55765952&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V
do a google search on SuperPaint + pdf for a pdf file that shows most of what this graphics package can do.
I use SuperPaint for all the "drawn" illustrations on my site. Here're some examples of drawings done with this inexpensive, intutitve yet pwerful old Mac app workbench drawing http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/MT/CBbench2.html
Mortise and tenon illustrations http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/MTprimer5.html
Dovetail Marking Gauge DIY http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/DovetaiDrawer17.html
The program will display H & W units so you can do scaled drawings. If you want to get ideas in computer form and then play with them somewhat effortlessly - get SuperPaint.
charlie b