Luigi's On eBay!!!

OK, you caught me in yet another shameless shilling of my eBay auctions and this time I've stooped soooooooooooo low as to use a fellow wreckreite in my whoring.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=dukeofurls&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rowsP
When will I ever learn?
sigh...
To redeem myself I will offer up one used, and in not so great shape, Stanley block plane cutter (with free postage) to the first person to reply to this e-mail telling me where Luigi has been mentioned in the above and aforementioned auctions. Picture of cutter available upon request.
UA100 who has a number of tasty morsels on "the bay" this week...
Unisaw A100 wrote:

"And Yet Another Block Plane With Stanley Cutter " Item number: 3278285796 Paragraph 1
Do I win? ;-)
Nova wrote:

DING!! DING!!! DING!!!
Ladies and gentilemen, we have a winner. Please be sure to throw your now useless (loser) stubs in the can by the door on your way out.
Jack, sadly I do not find you in my address book and I know that's just plain wrong. Ping me on the back channel.
Oh! Did you need to see a picture first?
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

Will do.

Nah, I'll probably enshrine it with plaque reading "Stanley block plane cutter - Previously owned by the infamous Keeter" and hang it next to the picture of Norm. ;-)
I think that tailstock's from an old South Bend. Maybe a Heavy 10, I'm not sure, I have a smaller one.
FWIW, the little cup on one side of the ram is to hold white lead paste to use as a dead center lube.
GTO(John)

GTO69RA4 wrote:

I had thought maybe it could be that or an Atlas and didn't want to come off looking/sounding like a rube so I shot more/better pictures just in case so that the South Benders could at least make a fair determination themselves.

I didn't know that. Thanks John.
UA100
scribbled:

I resemble that 'cause you won't ship to us Kanuckistanis. How would you feel if LVT, or even worse, Ace Tool Repair did not ship to you USAians, eh?
Luigi Zanasi wrote:

Ah yes but, that's the beauty of being a sole proprietor in this sort of thing. Take a look at some of the bidder(s). I typically make an exception for anyone bold enough to ask.

I believe that is the fifth sign of the apocalypse, right before, "a plague of black flies will descend upon ye and spend the entire summer in your face"?
UA100
UA100 writes:

Argh. I don't know if it is the same black fly, but I tried to make it a point of leaving Maine before the season started after my first experience with them. They leave what my wife calleds "whelps" the size of half dollars. That's a regionalism, by the way, not a lack of vocabulary. Sort of like "pixtures" in place of "pictures".
Charlie Self I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

<http://www.angelfire.com/on/abitibicanyon/blackfly.html
djb
--
Is it time to change my sig line yet?

Snip

Not to be facetious, Charlie, but is a regionalism the same as a colloquialism? My evil wife has hidden the dictionary; i.e. she has not left it sitting next to the computer.
-Phil Crow
scribbled:

More seriously, though, when I search for stuff, I go to ebay.ca. The search gives me only items "available to Canada" so I don't waste my time looking at stuff that's presumably not available to me. Assuming that many other Canadians do the same thing, you're eliminating 10% of your potential market if you don't include Canada in your listing. Something like saying "I won't ship to California".

Hmm, I list things as "USA only" and so far I've gotten "questions for the seller" that were sent from ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, and ebay.fr. I know the search form has options for region but those really should only list things from people who are prepared to deal with international shipping. Today I got a question from someone whose email address ends in yahoo.es, whereverthehell that is.
snipped-for-privacy@shell.core.com (Ron Bean) wrote in message

Yahoo "espana" or "Spain".
Chuck Vance
writes: