Looking to share shop space near Iowa City

I'm setting up my first woodworking shop and am having problems finding shop space. The person I had a deal with flaked out on me after I've put lots of time and money into this.

If someone has some space they are willing to share, or know of someone who has space, please let me know.

Alternatively, I have forund a great space for rent that is 556 sq ft and includes all utilities. I can't afford it alone and would love to find someone to split it with. It rents for only $275 a month.

Reply to
Andrew Hartung