Looking for Template for making letters

Hello,

I am looking for a template that help me make individual letters. Not engraved sign letters. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Frank

Reply to
Francis R. Vesey

Hi Frank

Frank McVey

Wed, Jun 30, 2004, 1:20pm snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Francis=A0R.=A0Vesey) claims: I am looking for a template that help me make individual letters. Not engraved sign letters. Any help would be appreciated.

You google for "alphabet", and then out of the millions or so hits that come up, you pick the style you want, print. Enlarge as wanted. No prob.

JOAT "That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."

- From Small Gods

Reply to
J T

FWIW, Just seen some cut wood items and letters at Walmart. Not too expensive if the sizes are compatable.

Reply to
Chipper Wood

If you have a word processor eg: Word you can make your own templates with different fonts. Very easy

Reply to
dteckie