Looking for a used Cabinet Saw

In the Pocatello or Idaho Falls areas of South East Idaho.
Send replies to snipped-for-privacy@wasatchRiver.myrf.net (remove the nospam).
Thanks!
A good second hand site is http://www.ubidmachinery.com They are based in Canada but cover most of the states.
I have discovered that I have joined the crusade to find a 40-50s era Unisaw for under $600.00........
soon I shall be wailing the lament of the lost as I realize that SE Idaho does not have a huge supply of old Unisaws...................
Wailing and gnashing of teeth will follow...
Not necessarily true - check out the government auctions - there are some military bases there correct?
BillyB