Looking for a Lathe Manual

I bought a set of lathe chisels off craigslist and it came with a "free" lathe. The chisels are nice and new, but the lathe is a McGraw Edison T6750 7" wood lathe. It is the newer one that has an extruded aliminum base that the tailstock slides on. Not the best lathe in the world, but it does run and the centers line up. I am missing a manual for it and am wondering if anyone here has a manual for this thing.
Thanks Mike