Line boring machine and hinge boring jig

Has anyone tried the Delta 13 spindle line boring maching (32-325) http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e 6&p™3
or the Euro Eze hinge boring jig (947-828) from Woodworker's supply http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM ”7-828
The Blum Minipress that bores 7 holes at one time and bores for the hinge runs about $2,700 with accessories. The above combination is about $1,800 and bores 13 holes at one time. I am looking for any feedback.
Thanks for your help, Preston
Add pictures here
✖
I have one for sale.
It's on my website.
It's a good unit but I'm not in that business any more.
On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 01:06:21 GMT, "Preston Andreas"

✖
Tom Watson wrote...

Speaking of which, what's that in the last photo on your Shop page? (page28.htm) A finishing rack maybe?
Jim
Add pictures here
✖

Yeah, it's really just a tubasix with tubatwos screwed on.
I clamp them to the rafters when I'm using them and they store pretty flat at other times.
Add pictures here
✖