Lee Valley - Ottawa

Off to Ottawa this weekend to move my university student daughter - roomate problems.
No doubt my daughter will want to goto the Eikia store (spelt something like that0; but where will the old man go?
Right across the street to Lee Valley and see if its better than the store in London Ontario, that I have to drive an hour to get Lee Valley surge.
Rod
Rod Upfold writes:

You'll love it.
Charlie Self
"Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft." Theodore Roosevelt

You probably mean Ikea. It's a Swedish firm that sells knock-down furniture.