Kreg Jig

I dont know what the policy is for this, but I'm selling a Kreg K2 and Rocket on ebay. It should go active in a few hours. I hardly used it, and was lucky enough to win a drawing at the WW show for a new one. If you have a need for a pocket hole jig, this might be worth a look.
Kreg Pocket Hole Jig K2 Master Pack Plus Rocket Jig is the description.
Per the recent discussion about Kreg Jigs. This Kreg jig is designed for use on two-by lumber or any stock 1-1/2" or thicker.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?pp522&catQ&ap=1