Kitchen Cabinets

What is a good product which i can purchase to touch up my kitchen cabinets? They are only a few years old but are getting a little bit dirty around the handles and edges. I heard there is a great product for kitchen cabinet surfaces but did not get the name.
On Saturday, March 9, 2013 7:19:57 PM UTC-6, the left hander wrote:

ts? They are only a few years old but are getting a little bit dirty around the handles and edges. I heard there is a great product for kitchen cabine t surfaces but did not get the name.
Greased Lightning?
Sonny
On Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:19:57 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (the left hander) wrote:

Krylon. Comes in many colors
On 3/9/2013 7:19 PM, the left hander wrote:

Murphy's Oil soap
Leon wrote the following on 3/10/2013 1:38 AM (ET):

Ditto.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
the left hander wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------- You can't get there from here.
You can try washing with Murphy's oil or Simple Green which may remove the grimy, gummy finish, around the pulls; however, but you are then faced with a refinish job.
Had this problem with a house I had 40 years ago.
The only solution was to reface the cabinets in place with plastic laminate and build new laminated door fronts using MDF as core.
Obviously, new hardware will be part of the job.
Have fun.
Lew
the left hander wrote:

Try naptha (lighter fluid). It will cut grease and grime well and do nothing to the finish.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
'dadiOH[_3_ Wrote:

Posting an image can help us more to assist you..
--
princessjanne

replying to the left hander , seancarlos wrote:

I specially avoid commercial cleaners available in market as it clean the cabinets for specific time and after that the cabinets starts becoming black. So I use things which are in kitchen only and they are vegetable oil and baking soda, the amount required is 1 tbsp vegetable oil and 2 tbsp baking soda mix together with a spoon and apply them in area which is dirty and keep it for 5 minutes and then clean it with brush and at last wipe it with a cotton cloth or sponge.
seancarlos wrote:

Wood Cabinets? Murphy Oil Soap. I use it. http://www.colgate.com/murphy-oil-soap#/home/
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
On 11/8/2013 2:45 AM, seancarlos wrote:

Well that doesn't sound right.
Vegetable oil is awful as a cleaner.
baking soda and vinegar is a great cleaner.
--
Jeff