Jointer Manual

This is the correct manual to the jointer I have been working o with the correct cutterhead illistrations if you are interested. Am going to try again to figure out houw to set the blades with a dial indicator. It seems like it would be very hard to get the blades exactly the same without one. (Although maybe close enough with a block of wood).
This is the correct manual to the jointer I have been working o with the correct cutterhead illistrations if you are interested. Am going to try again to figure out houw to set the blades with a dial indicator. It seems like it would be very hard to get the blades exactly the same without one. (Although maybe close enough with a block of wood).
http://www.owwm.com/files/PDF/Craftsman/103-23320.pdf

You know, you can use Google to find instructions on how to do that, so you don't need to try to figure it out on your own.
--
Regards,
stryped wrote:

cose enough is definitely close enough. consider that the first time you cut wood with it the edge will wear a bit and that as the cutter head heats up with use it will change diameter. really, get it as close as you can with the tools you have now and start using it. if it isn't close enough, THEN look into better setup tools.
Good luck. Hey, wait a minute... no questions? Tom stryped wrote: > This is the correct manual to the jointer I have been working o with

Go to video.google.com and search for "jointer knives". There is a very informative video there showing how to set up your jointer knives.