JOHNSON BAT HOUSE

I just wonder if the name came from the designer, someone named Johnson, they're Johnson bats, or this is a house for one bat, named Johnson.

I'm trying to track down bed plans, to get a few ideas, and ran across. I guess it's related, because it is for bats to sleep in.

JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.

Reply to
J T

"Or", he grumbled, "they have a big Johnson." Actually, it's because all guys named Johnson are a bit bats. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 8:21am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@charter.mahalo (jo4hn) did mumble: "Or", he grumbled, "they have a big Johnson." Actually, it's because all guys named Johnson are a bit bats.

LMAO I won't ask how you know any of this.

JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.

Reply to
J T

Those are definately Johnson bats. This is a specialized siamese bat with two heads and three wings.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Did you forget Johnson's wife? An old bat. Couldn't resist.

J T wrote:

Reply to
Joe_Stein