JOHNSON BAT HOUSE

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/cached_files/267_files /
I just wonder if the name came from the designer, someone named Johnson, they're Johnson bats, or this is a house for one bat, named Johnson.
I'm trying to track down bed plans, to get a few ideas, and ran across. I guess it's related, because it is for bats to sleep in.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
J T wrote:

"Or", he grumbled, "they have a big Johnson." Actually, it's because all guys named Johnson are a bit bats.     j4
Fri, Sep 2, 2005, 8:21am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@charter.mahalo (jo4hn) did mumble: "Or", he grumbled, "they have a big Johnson." Actually, it's because all guys named Johnson are a bit bats.
LMAO I won't ask how you know any of this.
JOAT Plans? Plans? Don' need no steenkin' plans.
J T wrote:

Those are definately Johnson bats. This is a specialized siamese bat with two heads and three wings.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA