"Jefferson's Other Revolution" on the History Channel

I just turned this on half way through. Steve Thomas is the host, they are looking at some of Jefferson's buildings and their restoration. Very interesting stuff. It's on again at midnight and tomorrow morning here, check your listings.
They just brought out the hand planes, look out!
-Leuf

What's your time zone?
TW

Eastern
-Leuf
Leuf wrote:

Also currently playing in CDST
Very interesting program.
Hmmm.
Just tuned in to it myself after reading your message.
Perhaps I'll have to add this to the list of programs my MCE PC is set to record.
wee'll watch it for a while then decide.